Need some Help with MegaPort for ISC

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Thu Jan 4 23:16:07 AEST 1990

In article <9001040323.AA27970 at decwrl.dec.com>, paine at fungus.dec.com (Willy Paine) writes:
> After building kernel and rebooting, I am getting:
> Megaport Board ICP=80EB000, MEM=80E8000, vec=0 not found [ECH]

I had the same exact problem on an AMI 33MHZ system.  I took out every other
board in the system (other than basic monochrome display and a disk adapter)
and the problem did not go away.  I configured the card into 3 different
locations (2 > 1M and 1 < 1M) and still came up with the same results.  I took
the card and placed it into another machine and it configured fine.  I then
took the disk drive, controller and display adapter from the second machine
and put them into the first machine and the card would not configure.

I have gotten a second card and have not yet had a chance to try it out. I
should get to try it tonight or else some time this weekend.