question about 386/ix's VPix

HIM tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP
Thu Jan 18 10:00:36 AEST 1990

><
><DOS under ISC 386/ix -- VPix generates a Dos environment
><with 156 bytes only. How to increase its size -- say to
><512 bytes?

Please forgive my earlier idiotic mistake when I responded with a comment
to the effect that I always get 640K under VPIX.

Upon reading a response from another net.user it is obvious that you nmeant
EVIRONTMENT in the variables sense.

oops.

Everything I say is Copr.  1990, except the stuff I stole from someone else
and the stuff I don't want responsibility for.

Kenneth J. Jamieson: Xanadu Enterprises Inc. "Professional Amiga Software"
      UUCP: tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP  BEST PATH ---> uunet!tronsbox!tron1
      Sysop, Romantic Encounters BBS - (201)759-8450 / (201)759-8568