Porting lpr to 386/ix

Dan Rich drich at dialogic.uucp
Wed Jan 10 02:21:02 AEST 1990

  Does anyone have a set of patches that will allow me to port the BSD
version of lpr to System V/386 (preferable ISC 386/ix)?  We have a
network of 386 Unix boxes, and I would like to be able to use one
network printer.  Yes, I know that I can use "rshl fileserver lp", but
that only works if the user running the rshl has a .rhosts file on the
fileserver.  Has anyone ported lpr to 386/ix?

Dan Rich                    | ARPA: drich%dialogic at uunet.uu.net
UNIX Systems Administrator  | UUCP: uunet!dialogic!drich
Dialogic Corporation        | - Time is an illusion.  Lunchtime, doubly so. -
(201) 334-1268 x213         |                           Douglas Adams