Interesting ISC Support Policy

Ronald S H Khoo ronald at robobar.co.uk
Wed Jul 4 17:32:41 AEST 1990

In article <44666 at ism780c.isc.com> support at ism780c.UUCP (Support account) writes:
> Contact INTERACTIVE Sales and Marketing at the above number (1 800 346
> 7111) for additional information regarding our Partner support offering.

Seeing as one of the posters in this thread is from Oz, how about a
number we can call from outside USA and/or info regarding whether or
not such a number would be of any use to anyone ?

--
Eunet: Ronald.Khoo at robobar.Co.Uk  Phone: +44 81 991 1142  Fax: +44 81 998 8343
Paper: Robobar Ltd. 22 Wadsworth Road, Perivale, Middx., UB6 7JD ENGLAND.