troff & nroff

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Sun Jul 15 12:28:10 AEST 1990

  We run Elan at work, and have a site license for several types of
machines. We are a serious site for ?roff, if having two VAXen and three
Suns as dedicated roff servers counts.

  Elan makes a good product and they back it 100%. They are absolutely
great as vendors, they have helped us numerous times even when the
problem was in the way we were using the product instead of a bug, and I
have good feelings for them completely.

  They are not cheap, and Xenix users don't (or sisn't) get the man
pages when the ordered Elan from SCO.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX