Two harddisk cntrls on ESIX 5.3.2

Derek E. Terveer det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG
Tue Jul 31 18:15:48 AEST 1990

In article <278 at rancor.UUCP>, bob at rancor.UUCP (Bob Willcox) writes:
> [..]  It appears that the 7th and 8th fields are for the port
> addresses for the device,

that is correct.

>			    but for my hd entry I have 320 and 32f which
> does not jive with the stated addresses for my existing RLL adapter of
> 1f0 - 1ff (Which is the standard AT harddisk address range).

the only (old, crufty) document that i have for at class io addresses does
state that 1f0..1ff is for the hard drive, but nothing seems to be reserved for
the range 320..32f.

derek
--
Derek Terveer						det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG
Minnesota Field Hockey Association, North Central Section