Eroff bugs

John Pettitt jpp at specialix.co.uk
Mon Jun 11 21:48:03 AEST 1990

We have a problem with  EROFF (troff etc from Elan) on SCO Unix.
We are using the Xenix 386 version of Eroff that we migrated
when we changed from xenix to Unix.   Unfortunaly there is
a bugs that causes tbl to fail under SCO Unix.

We have contacted Elan and SCO and had no help.   Elan said
that they would give us 50% off the 386ix version !

I will not pay $500 to fix a bug so I am looking for another
version of troff that works on SCO Unix and will driver
PostScript and HP laser printers.  Any help and or comments
would be most welcome.

In the mean time don't by Elan product - they will not support
it properly.

--
John Pettitt, Specialix International,
Email: jpp at specialix.com Tel +44 (0) 9323 54254 Fax +44 (0) 9323 52781