programming the bus mouse

Greg Jensen - UCI - 5-3531 uucigj at swbatl.sbc.com
Thu Jun 28 08:27:40 AEST 1990

I would like to get some information on how to add support for a bus mouse
to a program that has support for a serial.  What is different between the
code for a serial mouse and bus mouse?  If it matters I am working on
Interactive's 386 unix.  Has anyone done (or is working on) this for the
X11R4 server that was recently sent to the comp.windows.x?

      Gregg Jensen
    These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect my companies.
      Southwestern Bell Telephone
      Send E-MAIL to the following address...
               ...!uunet!swbatl!uucigj
			   		- or you can try -