Multi-Window ASCII

HIM tron1 at tronsbox.xei.com
Wed Jun 27 12:00:42 AEST 1990

Hi all, I am running AT&T SYS V R3.2 at work (Bell Labs) and we are looking
into a group of applications we would need running side by side on dumb
terminals (non bit mapped).

I know both ISC and SCO have ASCII window managers , are there any that will
run under AT&T ?

========[ Xanadu Enterprises Inc. Amiga & Unix Software Development]========
= "The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a    =
= soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with     =
= an idea." - computer saying. (from The Wizardry Compiled by Rick Cook)   =
============= Ken Jamieson: uunet!tronsbox.xei.com!tron1  ==================
= NONE of the opinions represented here are endorsed by either             =
= Xanadu Enterpises or its clients, AT&T Bell Labs or others.              =
==== The Romantic Encounters BBS 201-759-8450(2400) / 201-759-8568(PEP) ====