FrameMaker for any 386-Unix?

Paul Bailey pjb at frame.com
Fri Jun 29 11:54:40 AEST 1990

> Hi Netlanders,
>
> to keep it short:
>
> Is there a version of FrameMaker (Version 2.0 and above preferred) for any
> Unix that runs on a 386/486 platform?
> International version would be nice, too.

FrameMaker is available on the Sun386i as well as some other 386/486
based platforms.  2.1X versions are in development and will be sold
through a variety of OEMs.  For more information on any Frame products
you can send mail to comments at frame.com or FAX to (408) 433-1928 to the
attention of customer service.  Please don't call me about product
information.  You can call (800) U4Frame and ask for a sales rep in your area.

Ulf,
I'll have our international reps send you information on what's
available in Germany.

Paul J. Bailey                  Manager, X Projects
Frame Technology Corp.          1010 Rincon Circle, San Jose, Ca. 95131
Domain: pjb at frame.com           (408) 433-3311
UUCP: {ames,adobe,hplabs,riacs,sun,vsi1}!frame!pjb