SysV3.2 doesn't know Postscipt!!!!! Idiots!

Mike Rubin rubin at cbnewsl.att.com
Fri Jun 8 04:11:16 AEST 1990

In article <sean.644531308 at s.ms.uky.edu> sean at ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) writes:
>Has anyone ever gotten 3.2 to drive a postscript printer?

AT&T SVR3.2.3 adds support for Postscript printers.
It should hit the streets in one to three months
(that's my guess, ask your salesperson or the Hotline
for official dates; the Hotline might be able to get
you a copy of the lp package early)
though with zero advertising as far as I can tell.
I dunno whether SVR3.2.3 lp will run on an SVR3.2 system;
it should be okay on an SVR3.2.2 system.

--Mike Rubin <mike at attunix.att.com>