Eroff alternatives (was Re: Eroff bugs)

Dave Burton daveb at robo.uucp
Thu Jun 14 00:26:38 AEST 1990

In article <150 at avatar.UUCP> kory at avatar.UUCP (Kory Hamzeh) writes:
|In article <1990Jun11.114803.27335 at specialix.co.uk> jpp at specialix.co.uk (John Pettitt) writes:
|> [I'm looking for an alternative to Eroff for SCO UNIX.]
|Call TextWare at 1-617-UNI-TEXT. They make a great product and its priced
|very well ($800.00). They also provide excellent support.

Or try Urban Applied Science in New Jersey (uunet!urban!sales). They
have DWB 2.0 for ~$175 for SCO UNIX and 386/ix. It comes with JetRoff,
a very good driver for HP Laserjet II clones, but it don't do PostScript.

Disclaimer: just a satisfied customer of UAS, nothing more.
Dave Burton				| "You can lead a moron to water,
daveb at robo.austin.ibm.com		|  but you can't make him think."
cs.utexas.edu!ibmchs!auschs!robo!daveb	| -- stevea at i88.isc.com