ESIX vs. Adaptec ACB-2372B RLL controller

rick at tmiuv0.uucp rick at tmiuv0.uucp
Thu Jun 28 20:45:57 AEST 1990

In article <275 at rancor.UUCP>, bob at rancor.UUCP (Bob Willcox) writes:
[...]
> I was hoping someone out there has some ideas of what may be wrong and
> what I might be able to do to fix this problem.  I would also be
> interested in any ideas on how I could disable the dynamic bad-block
> remapping.  This "feature" is looking an awful lot like a "mis-feature"
> to me.

You can always EMail questions to ESIX at uunet!zardoz!everex!esixtech for
help, or call their tech support group or leave a message on their BBS at
(714) 259-3103.

I'm not certain that the tech support phone number is for general consumption
(I have it) so I'm not going to post it.  You can call Everex at
(800) 356-4283 and they can either give you the tech support number or pass
the message on.  They're pretty good at getting back to you.
--
 / [- O] Rick Stevens (All opinions are mine. Everyone ignores them anyway.) \