Xenix vs. UNIX

Gary Heston gary at sci34hub.UUCP
Tue Jun 26 23:07:31 AEST 1990

In article <5637 at seac.UUCP> wain at seac.UUCP (Wain Dobson) writes:
>As it goes, after utilizing the ODT (server and client systems) in-house,
>we can't wait to get rid of our remaining XENIX systems. Applications

When you start upgrading, feel free to send one of your old Xenix
packages (discs, docs, notes and all) my way. I've got a 386SX
machine at home I'd be glad to load it onto....

--
    Gary Heston     { uunet!sci34hub!gary  }    System Mismanager
   SCI Technology, Inc.  OEM Products Department  (i.e., computers)