Info about COCONET(R)

Bill Vermillion bill at bilver.UUCP
Fri Jun 29 10:00:33 AEST 1990

In article <18730 at well.sf.ca.us> whofan at well.sf.ca.us (Brian Lawrence Dear) writes:

>For the last couple of months, I've been getting lots of requests
>from USENET newsgroup readers to post some more information about our
>COCONET(R) software.  For the benefit of everyone who's inquired,
>here's the scoop -- briefly:

... (the rest deleted) ..

Are you aware that there is already a Coconet software package.  It runs under
Xenix/Unix, and from what I remember uses pretty much standard networking
hardware, = ethernet comes to mind.  It is designed to inteface Unix/Xenix
networks into Novel, Banyan, etc.

They are in Coconut Grove, FL, therefore the name.

Which of you came first?

                      : bill at bilver.UUCP