800 by 600

Wain Dobson wain at seac.UUCP
Fri Jun 29 05:18:29 AEST 1990

In article <100006 at hppcmart.HP.COM> martin at hppcmart.HP.COM (Martin Croome) writes:
>root at grafted.UUCP (Postmaster) writes...
>>
>> Has anyone had any luck at all running either the Video Seven 1024i or
>> the ATI VGA Wonder-16 in 800X600 mode in X-windows.
>
>I am having the same problem with SCO X-Sight and a 1024i with 512K of memory.
>Can you let me know about anything you find out.

I've been running the 1024i under ODT in both 800x600 and 1024x768 modes
without problems. However, I really have not put much stress on the card.
Have been only playing with smaller X applications, working my way up
through the libraries -- Xlib,Xt,Xm,Mrm. However, with ODT DosMerge, there
does appear to be a small installation problem which I have not communicated
to SCO, yet, because I am not sure that it is not something that I have
done.

--
Wain Dobson, Vancouver, B.C.
	...!{uunet,ubc-cs}!van-bc!seac!wain