Network/Ethernet cards

Larry Williamson larry at focsys.uucp
Tue Jun 12 00:42:54 AEST 1990

In article <473 at dptechno.UUCP> Leigh Stivers writes:

   I am looking for a good ethernet card that will work with
   Interactive I386 unix 2.0.2.  We have tried the Western Digital
   EtherCard PLUS but it seems to have many problems and is not
   reliable enough.

We've been using the ethercard plus for nearly more than a year and a
half, maybe nearly two. It has been a solid reliable card. It worked
with 1.0.6, 2.0.1 and 2.0.2.

I suggest you have some memory conflicts. Double check the strapping
of *all* your boards. Don't forget the disk controller.

-larry