386/ix help

Jack F. Vogel jackv at turnkey.TCC.COM
Tue Jun 5 20:23:04 AEST 1990

In article <5 at csource.OZ.AU> david at csource.OZ.AU (david nugent) writes:
>Does anyone know how to tell mail under 386/ix that my domain
>is something different from .UUCP?

You don't say exactly what you mean by "mail" but I suspect where you
want to be looking is in /usr/lib/sendmail.cf. There is a line in there
that defines the D macro, it begins 'DD...', you should set that to your
domain name, then be sure to refreeze the configuration file.

Disclaimer: I am solely responsible for my postings.

Jack F. Vogel			jackv at locus.com
AIX370 Technical Support	       - or -
Locus Computing Corp.		jackv at turnkey.TCC.COM