LPI ANSI C on ISC 2.2 a lone disappointment

Pim Zandbergen pim at cti-software.nl
Sat Jun 30 20:38:28 AEST 1990

tom at litle.litle.com (tom hampton) writes:

>Sadly, we find that we can't use ISC ANSI with ISC's TCP/IP library, as
>the latter uses in-line assembly language code with which the former can
>not cope. ..

gcc has the same problem, but gcc -DNO_ASM works. I suspect adding
-DNO_ASM to the ISC ANSI compiler command line will work too.
Pim Zandbergen                            domain : pim at cti-software.nl
CTI Software BV                           uucp   : uunet!mcsun!hp4nl!ctisbv!pim
Laan Copes van Cattenburch 70             phone  : +31 70 3542302
2585 GD The Hague, The Netherlands        fax    : +31 70 3512837