LPI ANSI C on ISC 2.2 a lone disappointment

tom hampton tom at litle.litle.com
Wed Jun 27 04:29:27 AEST 1990

We unwrapped Interactive's new version of their operating system with
anticipation -- our other platforms from DOS to Stratus VOS support
ANSI C.

Sadly, we find that we can't use ISC ANSI with ISC's TCP/IP library, as
the latter uses in-line assembly language code with which the former can
not cope. ..

Oh well.

Otherwise, we have been very pleased with 2.2.
 Tom Hampton, Mgr. New Technology, Litle & Co. | POB A218, Hanover, NH 03755
 603 643 1832