Update price from 2.0.2 to 2.2

Peter Jannesen peter at ncsbv.UUCP
Sat Jun 2 04:53:38 AEST 1990

I have just got a fax with the update price of 386/ix from version 2.0.2
Network Developer Platform to version 2.2 it is costing about $950,-
Dolars in the Netherlands! The version 2.0.2 we have is about 5 months old.
There are a someproblems in the the Netherlands that 1 of the two 386/ix
importers is just bankrupt. Maby this has somewhat todo whit the price?

Can somebody tell me the update price in the States?

The Network developer platform exist of the folowing parts:
    - core   version 2.0.2
    - SDS    version 2.0
    - VP/ix  version 1.1.1
    - TCP/IP version 1.1.2
    - NFS    version 2.0

Peter Jannesen
Network Communication Systems (N.C.S), The Netherlands
Phone:  +31104130093				 Fax:    +31104146452
Address: Westbaak 96
	 3012 KM Rotterdam, The Netherlands