no SCO ISAM in COFF format under OpenDesk Top ??

Peter Mason petem at sdipl.oz
Wed Mar 21 08:59:13 AEST 1990

In article <7880005 at hpopd.HP.COM> martinh at hpopd.HP.COM (Martin Harris) writes:
>>/ hpopd:comp.unix.i386 / petem at sdipl.oz (Peter Mason) / 11:50 am  Mar  8, 1990 /
>>Does SCO have a version of their SCO ISAM product in COFF
>>library format? Having purchased the OpenDesk Top package

>Pete it is possible to get round this bye using "ar" to extract all
>the object files from the library in question. Then run each object
>file through the "cvtomf" to convert them to COFF object files. Then

Well I tried that in the early stages, with a grotty little test
program. It crashed somehow. My worry was that perhaps it was
using XENIX (and not UNIX) record locking facilities. I should try again
then.

Thanks for the feedback.
--
ACSnet: petem at sdipl.sdi.oz.au	UUCP: munnari!sdipl.sdi.oz.au!petem at uunet.uu.net

Software Developments Pty. Ltd., 845 Pacific Hwy., Chatswood. NSW 2065 Australia
VOICE: +61-2-411 7200			FAX: +61-2-411 6764