mskermit sources via internet

Scott Eric Keller sek9424 at cec1.wustl.edu
Sat Mar 3 15:12:29 AEST 1990

	MS-Kermit 3.00 is available from wuarchive.wustl.edu in the
/mirrors/msdos/kermit directory. I have just downloaded this software
and have been trying it out for the last few days. There does not seem
to be a full set of docs for 3.00 yet since the docs in the above
directory seem to be those for 2.32a.

	I was under the impression that this version supported a sliding
window version of the protocol. I have not been able to find anything
supporting this in the program yet. I'd like some info about that if
anyone knows what the story is. The vt320 emulation seems to work quite
nicely and the graphics seem to be quite versatile.

						Scott

    Scott Keller (KA0WCH) - Permanent Undergrad - Dept. of Computer Science
		Wa$hington Univer$ity - St. Louis, Mo. USA
Internet: sek9424 at cec2.wustl.edu      UUCP:ihnp4!wucec2!sek9424 (I think...)
   The opinions represented here are mine and mine alone, not Wa$h. U's.