Problems with WIN/TCP for 386 Streams on AT&T V/386 3.2.2

Lee Begeja[cwc] lee at ulysses.att.com
Wed Mar 21 06:27:30 AEST 1990

I am not familiar with the WIN/TCP software but your use of interrupt
2 raises a flag with me.  Since the interrupt 2 slot is actually wired to
interrupt 9 on the bus the software must correctly identify the interrupt...

Here is where I get hazy and maybe someone with more familiarity could
explain the whole situation better...

So check the mdevice file and see if the software is set to use interrupt 2
and if it is change that to interrupt 9 .

At worst it couldn't hurt...

Lee Begeja  AT&T Bell Labs  ulysses!lee