Adaptec 154xB SCSI host adapter (was: Re: WD SCSI Controller)

Pim Zandbergen pim at cti-software.nl
Sun May 6 23:59:21 AEST 1990

strike at clmqt.marquette.Mi.US (Tim Bowser) writes (in comp.unix.xenix):

>SCSI support, the new Adaptec 154xB controller doesn't work out of the

[ ... ]

>before long.  I've heard it is even better at it's job than the A model...

New Adaptec 154xB ? Could anybody shed some light over this?
What is different from the A model? How compatible is it?
Pim Zandbergen                             domain : pim at cti-software.nl
CTI Software BV                            uucp   : uunet!mcsun!hp4nl!ctisbv!pim
Laan Copes van Cattenburch 70              phone  : +31 70 3542302
2585 GD The Hague, The Netherlands         fax    : +31 70 3512837