SCSI adapters

Brian Smith brians at eecs.cs.pdx.edu
Sat May 26 03:00:53 AEST 1990

I am looking into adding on a SCSI drive or two to my system, and I was
wondering about the relative merits of the various SCSI boards supported
on ISC 2.0.2.  They are (as far as I know): Adaptec 154x, Future Domain 830
or 840, and (via a PD driver) Seagate's ST01.

Would anyone care to comment about the capabilities of these boards, and
perhaps a favorite inexpensive place for purchase?

Please reply by e-mail.  If there is sufficient interest, I will post the
replies.

ARPANET:   brians at cs.pdx.edu
UUCP:      {ucbvax,uunet,gatech}!tektronix!psueea!eecs!brians