Getting uuhosts to run

Bill England wengland at stephsf.UUCP
Tue May 29 07:33:26 AEST 1990

I've been having some problems getting uuhosts to work exactly right.
In particular with the make getting every thing in the right place.
Part of the problem being that the mail map news group appears to have
been moved since uuhosts was packaged last.

The version I have is 1.69  If anyone can send me a Makefile and/or
provide other usefull tips it would help out a lot.

 +--------
 |  Bill England
 |  Stephen Software Systems, Inc.,   Tacoma Wa.
 |  wengland at stephsf.com              +1 206 564 2122

  * *      H -> He +24Mev
 * * * ... Oooo, we're having so much fun making itty bitty suns *
  * *