Northgate computer

Edward M. Markowski emm at iczer-1.UUCP
Sun May 6 12:43:25 AEST 1990

Thanks to everyone that replyed to my questions about Northgate.

The posting created some compition(sp?) so I have not yet decided
which system to get.

--
Edward M. Markowski -- iczer-1 Administrator

                              ...the garage is flooded from the sprinkler.
                              It also left a man's decapitated body,
VOICE : (201) 478-6052        lying on the floor next to his own severed head.
UUCP : ..!uunet!iczer-1!emm   A head which at this time has no name.