2nd call to vote comp.unix.sco, undecided?

David Mason mason at oct1.UUCP
Wed May 2 02:13:00 AEST 1990

In article <836 at sixhub.UUCP> davidsen at sixhub.UUCP (Wm E. Davidsen Jr)
writes:
>In article <1990Apr26.130747.6047 at virtech.uucp> cpcahil at virtech.UUCP
(Conor P. Cahill) writes:

>| Several quotes about the "need" for comp.unix.sco were quoted in
>| this article.  It appears to me that most of them were from SCO.

Cahill's incoming mail looks somewhat like the result of some sort of
internal office memo at SCO saying "get out there and post `Viva
comp.unix.sco' ".

However, I think it is important to keep the issues in perspective at this
stage.  Cahill's posting may have been provocative, but the issue is still
comp.unix.sco.  Let's vote about that, not Cahill's style.

This is strictly my opinion.