ST01 driver board notes

Brian Litzinger brian at apt.bungi.com
Thu May 3 20:36:14 AEST 1990

I am aware of some bugs in this driver, or at least some clear
violations of the recommendations of the "UNIX(tm) System V,
Release 3 Block and Character Interface (BCI) Driver Development
Guide".

These problems caused failures on my Interactive 2.0.2 system.  I
have fixed source code and will post it if anyone is interested.

I also have the other files necessary to use 'insdriver' to install
the driver automatically.
--
<>  Brian Litzinger @ APT Technology Inc., San Jose, CA
<>  brian at apt.bungi.com      {apple,sun,pyramid}!daver!apt!brian