BYE BYE

Tom Neff tneff at bfmny0.BFM.COM
Tue May 29 12:14:04 AEST 1990

In article <1051 at sixhub.UUCP> davidsen at sixhub.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
>In article <80 at grumbly.UUCP> root at grumbly.com writes:
>| I wanted to tell you all that grumbly is going off the air....

>  Isn't this the user/site which was taking the comp.unix.sco vote? If
>so I suspect it failed.

No, that was Dave Armbrust <pcssc!dma>.  Ducoty was a big supporter -- if
votes from grumbly!root, grumbly!bob and grumbly!duc mean anything :-)

Not a lot heard from 'em these days.  The six week[...?] vote period
finally closes this Friday, I guess.  A tantrum may follow -- arm your
petulance avoidance circuits ;-)