Using GNU gcc as a cross-compiler

Stephen M. Youndt steve at hacker.UUCP
Mon May 7 21:40:56 AEST 1990

I doubt this is the proper place to post this, but I know of no other, and I
read this newsgroup.

Does anyone know if it's possible to configure gcc as a cross-compiler?  I'm
interested in going from a 386 to a 68k target.  I guess the same question
would go for gas and the linker.  If you've got any hints, please e-mail or
post if you think there's enough interest.  Please be specific if you can, as
I'm rather new at twiddling with compilers.  Thanks in advance. -- SMY
--
Stephen M. Youndt       /   "Remember, no matter where you go,
uunet!hacker!steve     /     there you are."  -- B. Banzai