Help on SCO 3.2 UFO

changed to the korn shell and root previleges work at hadji.UUCP
Thu May 3 22:05:52 AEST 1990

Hi UNIX 3.2 Mavins

Could you please help.. I installed 3.2 (with some trouble, bad binaries
etc) but I am up and running, I also installed the UFO updates, but when
it comes to linking the kernel, this is what I get...
/*
	The UNIX Operating System will now be rebuilt.
	This will take a few minutes. Please wait.

	Root for this system build is /.

	The UNIX Kernel has been rebuilt.

ld: relocation entry found for non-relocatable symbol in /./etc/conf/pack.d/kernel/os.o
ld warning: Output file unix not executable
*/

I did reinstall the object files, just to make sure (bad blocks, etc)
but everything seems ok.

Any help (post or Email, would be appreciated)
Thanks in advance..

Toby (..!cmcl2!{ccnysci,cucard,hombre}!dasys1!hadji!work