Looking for an Editor for SCO Unix 3.2

Andrew Kleiman andrew at yunexus.UUCP
Thu May 24 11:19:04 AEST 1990

To All SCO Unix people:

Does anyone know of a better editor for SCO Unix 3.2 then vi.  I know of
two other editors, Emacs and Jove.  Has anyone installed it successfully on
SCO Unix 3.2 ?  Also does anyone know where I can get it.

Has anyone tried WordPerfect 5.0 for Unix ?

I have ftp or modem access.

Please responed via email or this news group.

Thanks in Advance

Andrew Kleiman