2nd call to vote comp.unix.sco, undecided? PLEAD READ!

Dave Armbrust dma at pcssc.UUCP
Thu May 3 10:58:31 AEST 1990

In article <382 at comcon.UUCP> tim at comcon.UUCP (Tim Brown) writes:

>Personally I have benifited time and time again from the mix in this
>group.  Unix is unix and we all (as in all brands) help each other and
>benifit from the association.  I say we leave it the way it is.

I beleive that one thing we can count on is that things will not stay
the way they are.  There is too much to be desired in the current
break down of comp.unix.  Changes will occur.  Letting SCO users
have their own group (comp.unix.sco) is one of the less frighting
things that can happen!