IRQ conflict on SCO Open Desktop

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Tue May 29 00:56:02 AEST 1990

In article <1990May27.183959.18120 at ddsw1.MCS.COM> karl at mcs.MCS.COM (Karl Denninger) writes:

| Not really.  ISC will work with IRQ2.
|
| Both ISC and SCO Unix require that you call it something else though.

  ??? We were just remarking that ODT knew what we meant when we said
IRQ2, when we installed a copy last week. Are you *sure* that SCO UNIX
wants it called something else? Xenix certainly does, though.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX