I will not honor comp.unix.sco

Jesse W. Asher jessea at dynasys.UUCP
Sat May 26 11:58:40 AEST 1990

In article <187 at shiloh.UUCP> kmoore at shiloh.UUCP (kirk moore) writes:
>I think that if Microport has a group, then it is to be expected that the
>other vendors will want one to. Since Microport has it own group, then SCO
>should nbe allowed. I will carry the group.

As with the aix group, microport is an extremely small group of unix users
whose needs cannot be met by any other group.  They are not contenders in the
unix market and will not be in the future.  Your comparison of microport to
other vendors of unix (such as SCO) is falicious.

--
Jesse W. Asher - Dynasys - (901)382-1705     Evening: (901)382-1609
6196-1 Macon Rd., Suite 200, Memphis, TN 38134