memory for Bell Tech orphans

Steve Nuchia steve at nuchat.sccsi.com
Fri May 24 00:40:22 AEST 1991

I have a couple of Bell Tech 386 boxes that need upgrading.  I don't
really want to buy new motherboards -- I don't need 486 horsepower, but
I do very much need to expand the memory.

So... if anyone has a couple of memory boards, knows of a compatible
board still in production, or knows where I might find one or the
other, I would appreciate a reply.  Thanks.
--
Steve Nuchia	      South Coast Computing Services      (713) 964-2462
	"Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune