Preventing date rollback

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Tue Dec 11 11:15:21 AEST 1990

Geez, if you want a way to ensure maximization of your profits the
least you can do is offer a consulting fee.

I'll think about this problem for my usual $150/hour, 8 hour minimum.
Send a PO number.

But I'll be g*damned if I'd answer it for free on a newsgroup.

What a sleazy thing to ask for free advice on.

I have at least the same attitude about the value of my expertise as
you do towards the value of your software.

I suggest any suggestions in this thread be copyrighted and licensed
for a royalty to the original requestor's company.
--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | {xylogics,uunet}!world!bzs | bzs at world.std.com