Jargon file submission address

Eric S. Raymond eric at snark.thyrsus.com
Thu Dec 6 06:49:22 AEST 1990

Please note that it has *changed*. Guy Steele and I have discussed the
matter and concluded that the interest level of the present think.com
administration is too slender a reed to hang the Jargon File on.

The new address is:

	jargon at snark.thyrsus.com

which is forwarded straight to my personal mailbox. My mail connections
are quite reliable as I am an officially domainized site only two demand
hops from uunet.

I try to at least ACK every submission and all but the most trivial
corrections. If you have sent material to jargon at think.com and not seen either
an ACK from me or the requested change in 2.1.5, please re-send it to the
new address.
--
      Eric S. Raymond = eric at snark.thyrsus.com  (mad mastermind of TMN-Netnews)