PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Ed Clarke/10240000 clarke at acheron.uucp
Fri Dec 7 00:10:48 AEST 1990

>From article <4711 at cup.portal.com>, by jj at cup.portal.com (James Joyce):

> 	Please send your answer to mnetor!becker!panchax!richard

Hey, I don't mind a good forgery, but this one is too expensive.  Keep
it shorter please.  And the idea that news would travel half way around
the country to get from uunet to seismo is a give away too.  Forwarding
the flames to Richard Sexton was creative though ...
--
               | "Pain, n.  An uncomfortable frame of mind that may have
Ed Clarke      |  a physical basis in something that is being done to the
acheron!clarke |  body, or may be purely mental, caused by the good fortune