Undeliverable mail to VMS host

mailer-daemon%cernvax.cern.ch at pucc.princeton.edu mailer-daemon%cernvax.cern.ch at pucc.princeton.edu
Tue Dec 18 03:20:46 AEST 1990

Your message to <@DxMINT.cern.ch:OLAVI%13411.decnet.CERN at CERNVAX.BITNET> could
 not be delivered.
The error message was:

Deferred: %MAIL-E-OPENOUT, error openning as output

This message is equivalent to the DECnet-VAX error message:

 -SYSTEM-F-EXDISKQUOTA, disk quota exceeded

The reason why your message could not be delivered is caused by the fact that
your correspondants account has ran out of diskquota. Please contact your
correspondant (by phone or otherwise) and tell him about this problem.

====== The start of Your original message ======

UNIX-WIZARDS Digest          Tue, 11 Dec 1990              V11#058

Today's Topics:
           Re: Jargon file v2.1.5 28 NOV 1990 -- part 1 of 6
           Re: Jargon file v2.1.5 28 NOV 1990 -- part 5 of 6
                    Re: recently created newsgroups
             Re: non-superuser chown(2)s considered harmful
                             Re: Serial I/O
       captoinfo(1M) and infocmp(1M) sources wanted. I have ftp.
             Process history under C-shell and Bourne shell
                    flaky DEUNA board on VAX 11/750
                     Re: Problems with the crontab
                        Re: gets() during signal
              The performance implications of the ISa bus
                  Re: Ok... can we switch it back now?
                         IO buses, memory waste
            Re: How do you find the symbolic links to files.
    Unix files should have both real and effective ids for files too
  Re: Now that resolver is used, mail ignores 'mailhost' in /etc/hosts
                      Re: Preventing date rollback
              Include a postscript source file into Troff