finding what processes owns a socket

Brett McCoy brtmac at maverick.ksu.ksu.edu
Sat Dec 1 02:03:50 AEST 1990

I need to find what processes owns a given socket.  Specificially, given
the output from netstat how do I find what processes owns each of the
sockets shown.  I am running SunOS 4.0.3.  Pointers to the correct kernal
structures and header files would be good.  Actual code would be great.

Thanx in advance.

--
When an eel bites your leg, and the pain makes you beg, that's a moray!
If I spent as much time on my classes as I do reading news, I'd graduate.