Software Obesity (was Re: Jargon file v2.1.5)

Zap Savage zap at savage.UUCP
Sun Dec 16 19:14:58 AEST 1990

In article <3276 at unisoft.UUCP> greywolf at unisoft.UUCP (The Grey Wolf) writes:
>Or, worse yet, the idea of feeping creaturism seems to have truly per-
>vaded our working environment.

As an aside, relating to "feeping creaturism", my old boss had a problem with
never quite finishing a program or a repair.  He'd always see some other neat
thing he could do.  Still does, I guess.  He called it "creeping eloquence".

Zap
---
Zap Savage, Savage Research, Inc.
"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like a fool."
	-Steven Wright

"It'll never fly, Orville."
	-Wilbur Wright