PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Wm E Davidsen Jr davidsen at crdos1.crd.ge.COM
Thu Dec 6 01:40:58 AEST 1990

: From: jj at cup.portal.com (James Joyce)
: Newsgroups: news.groups,alt.aquaria,comp.unix.internals
: Subject: PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
: Date: 4 Dec 90 14:14:14 GMT

  I find the whole posting funny, but the Organization line broke me
up. This should have gone to rec.humor.funny. Now let's everyone be
hypocritical and pretend we didn't enjoy it, and post notes about use
of the wrong groups, etc.

  BTW: if you are new to the net, ask some old reader who "jj" was, and
about the original posting with this subject.

  My warm thanks and congratulations to whoever did this.
--
bill davidsen	(davidsen at crdos1.crd.GE.COM -or- uunet!crdgw1!crdos1!davidsen)
    VMS is a text-only adventure game. If you win you can use unix.