where does vsprintf() come from?

blarson at blars blarson at blars
Fri Dec 28 15:41:07 AEST 1990

In article <1990Dec20.143216.21128 at athena.mit.edu> jik at athena.mit.edu (Jonathan I. Kamens) writes:
>  Below is a shar archive of a portable implementation of it that came with
>the source code to xrn (I didn't write it; see the files in the archive for
>proper credit to the author.).  It may or may not have been posted to
>alt.sources before, although I can't find it in the comp.sources.unix archives.

It was posted to comp.sources.misc, it is in no way unix specific.  It
was originally written for os9/68k.  Since I wrote it, my prefered
email address has changed to blarson at usc.edu, but I think skat may
forward mail for me.

>XCopyright 1989 Robert A. Larson.
>XDistribution in any form is allowed as long as the author
>Xretains credit, changes are noted by their author and the
>Xcopyright message remains intact.

Is this copyright hard to comply with?

>X#if defined(__STDC__) && !defined(NOSTDHDRS)

This is NOT my code.  No comments on who made the change were
included.  NOSTDHDRS was not added to the documentation.  This will
not work on C compilers that don't support #if or don't support
defined.  (Yes, I have worked with both, fortunatly not recently.)

blarson at usc.edu
		C news and rn for os9/68k!
--
Bob Larson (blars)	blarson at usc.edu			usc!blarson
	Hiding differences does not make them go away.  Accepting