Warning: Failed mail to VMS host

mail-support%cernvax.cern.ch at pucc.princeton.edu mail-support%cernvax.cern.ch at pucc.princeton.edu
Tue Nov 20 06:36:50 AEST 1990

Your message to <@DxMINT.cern.ch:OLAVI%13411.decnet.CERN at CERNVAX> could not be
 delivered.
The error message was:

Deferred: %MAIL-E-OPENOUT, error openning as output

This message is equivalent to the DECnet-VAX error message:

 -SYSTEM-F-EXDISKQUOTA, disk quota exceeded

The reason why your message could not be delivered is caused by the fact that
your correspondants account has ran out of diskquota. Please contact your
correspondant (by phone or otherwise) and tell him about this problem.

====== The start of Your original message ======

UNIX-WIZARDS Digest          Tue, 13 Nov 1990              V11#030

Today's Topics:
           Re: Alias to change path on the fly - ALTERNATIVE
                    uurec (bnews) fails - need help
                            Re: rcp behavior
          Re: asserts and unexpected returns (was: Re: Assert)
Re: Duplicating ASCII bel in the tty driver (was Re: Changing tty drivers)
                    Info needed on Accelerator Cards
                     Mods to make ucb mail use POP?
                       Re: replacement getwd(3).
               Problems with July 90 release of RISC6000
          Re: asserts and unexpected returns (was: Re: Assert)