Warning: Failed mail to VMS host

mail-support%cernvax.cern.ch at pucc.princeton.edu mail-support%cernvax.cern.ch at pucc.princeton.edu
Tue Nov 20 08:46:13 AEST 1990

Your message to <@DxMINT.cern.ch:OLAVI%13411.decnet.CERN at CERNVAX.BITNET> could
 not be delivered.
The error message was:

Deferred: %MAIL-W-WRITEERR, error writing

This message is equivalent to the DECnet-VAX error message:

 -SYSTEM-F-EXDISKQUOTA, disk quota exceeded

The reason why your message could not be delivered is caused by the fact that
your correspondants account has ran out of diskquota. Please contact your
correspondant (by phone or otherwise) and tell him about this problem.

====== The start of Your original message ======

        Where does the 'suid' die in a pipe?

As always send to me and I'll summerize.

--
-Buck                    ! User n.: A programmer who will believe
(buck at sct60a.sunyct.edu) !          anything you tell him.