"vote" to re-create comp.unix.wizards

Eliot lear at turbo.bio.net
Fri Oct 12 01:39:03 AEST 1990

I can't say that I disagree with your reasoning for not posting to
news.groups, given that is the place where you are likely to find
resistance.

I won't argue with you one way or the other as to whether
comp.unix.wizards should exist, nor will I argue the value of the
guidelines.

You are correct when you claim that the guidelines use the word should
all over the place.  That is because they are GUIDELINES, not LAWS.
If you don't do something when you should do it, that is not following
the guidelines.  Period.

Face it, you shot from the hip.
--
Eliot Lear