CALL FOR DISCUSSION: Give comp.unix control to the wizards

Peter Jeffe 512.823.4091 jeffe at sandino.austin.ibm.com
Sun Oct 14 08:10:47 AEST 1990

In article <143191 at sun.Eng.Sun.COM> lm at slovax.Sun.COM (Larry McVoy) writes:
>Why don't all you bozo's out there stop sticking your nose in things
>that aren't any of your business?  unix-wizards predates your potty
>training.  The people who we want to see posting either voted against
>or ignored this drivel.

Oh, great and powerful Gods, forgive us our trespasses and grace us once
more with your favor!

And while you're at it, please clean the puke off my keyboard!

This whole thread sounds more than anything like a bunch of aristocrats
complaining about the rabble being given the vote.  I find the reference
to potty-training particularly revealing, since the tone of the posting
is on a par with a three-year-old's.  Given the energy required to
dispatch these valuable musings around the globe, why not give yourself
a decade or two to mature, and save a few precious watts in the process?